Diploma in Wedding Planning $1150
Course DescriptionYou will learn in the comfort of your own home with a personal tutor to assist you with any questions you may have. We'll give you all the business tips you'll need with all the contracts and bridal packs and templates to get you started. This will save you months of work all included in your pack. All you'll need to do is put your own logo on the templates.
By taking our course it will be of great help especially if you want to work in the industry. Many have taken our diploma courses and now are working for different Industry related jobs. WeddingInc has become the number one training company for in-house training for so many companies.
When you graduate you'll receive a diploma in Wedding Planning certification and this will allow you to start your own business or apply for industry jobs.
Core units (4)
Unit 1- Wedding Ceremonies
- Marriage Licenses
- Weddings abroad
- Designing a template
- popular wedding ceremonies
- Cultural ceremonies
Unit 2-Wedding Etiquette
- Wedding planning etiquette
- Modern verses traditional wedding etiquette
- Roles and it's effect on culture
- Economic changes to etiquette
Unit 3- Marketing the wedding planner industry
- Capturing your audience
- Wedding Planner benefits
- Marketing that stands out
- Working with your competitors
- How to market your business stand out.
- Packages and pricing
- Creating a Business plan
- Networking most effective way
Unit 4 - Working with suppliers
- How to apply marketing strategies
- Locating reliable suppliers
- Proposed Budget
- Suppliers overcharging and the effects
Elective Units (choose 2 from the following list);
Practicum in planning a wedding
Catering for wedding disasters